archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Was the EhCache downgrade in 1.3 intentional?
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 02:15:36 GMT
Thanks for reporting this Dan! Good catch :)

The downgrade in the plexus-cache-ehcache build is not intentional. It's
possible that the plexus-cache-ehcache in 1.2.2 was a patched copy in my
local repository (from a totally different issue I was working on at that
time) that was mistakenly bundled in the 1.2.2 release. But IIRC, the
changes I did was in the EhcacheCache class so I'm not sure . Since Brett
released 1.3, the plexus-cache-ehcache jar bundled with the 1.3 release
likely came from his local repository which is probably the published copy
in central.

It might also be worthwhile to check if the remote repositories being
proxied are online. It's possible that one of them went down after the
upgrade which could also be a reason why the downloading of artifacts are
taking a while.

-Deng