archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r940775 - in /archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webapp/src: main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/web/action/ main/resources/ main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/ main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/include/ test/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/web/action/
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 04:55:55 GMT
Hi Deng,

On 04/05/2010, at 6:54 PM, oching@apache.org wrote:

> Author: oching
> Date: Tue May  4 08:54:00 2010
> New Revision: 940775

> Log:
> [MRM-1362] Add simple 'CRUD' pages for project-level metadata along with a "generic metadata"
plugin
> o action methods for updating and retrieving metadata properties
> o updated struts config for getting project metadata
> o added page for metadata in webapp artifact browse
> o added test for getting project metadata
>
> Added:
>    archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/include/projectMetadata.jspf

With the metadata page, wouldn't it be better to just show a raw output (perhaps as a tree)
of everything available? The stuff displayed on this page is already present on the other
tabs, so it's not adding much right now.

FWIW, I like the format of this better (esp. the mailing lists), so maybe that could be moved
over to the existing tab :)

Cheers,
Brett

--