archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MRM-1345
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:02:19 GMT
On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Gwen Harold Autencio <
gwenharold20@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry. The 3rd paragraph would be the action for MRM-1345.

This feature refers to https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-1041 and it
is also worth reading
http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/05/nexus-indexer-20-incremental-downloading/to
better understand it.

For the implementation of this in Archiva, I think this can either be
attached/added to the existing indexer consumer or add a new consumer that
specifically creates the incremental index. I prefer the latter so that the
user can control whether to turn it on and off, separate from the generation
of the full index.

BTW, you can create a separate sub-task for this to keep it separate from
the other changes related to the upgrade :)

> And any other things that needs to be done for MRM-1345?
>
> Any thoughts or comment would surely help.
>
> Thanks,
> Gwen

Thanks,
Deng