archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where the searching part is implemented in archiva
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:15:52 GMT
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Eshan Sudharaka <esudharaka@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi all, i want to have look in to the archiva repo searching part.So i need
> know the place where it is implemented in archiva source.could you plz be
> kind enough to send me the place(package or the clases)

The searching part is in the archiva-indexer module, see the
NexusRepositorySearch class..

> and also is there any place to download archiva api ? (like we use java
> api).I saw the classes and the package structure.But it is a very boring
> thing to download one by one.If some body is having the api plz be king
> enough to forward it to me.

The APIs are here, though I don't think the 1.4-SNAPSHOT is updated with the
recent changes in trunk:

http://archiva.apache.org/ref/

Try running mvn javadoc:javadoc from the root of your checkout. You can open
the generated javadocs in your browser :)

Thanks,
Deng