archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Gwen Harold Autencio <gwenharol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MRM-1345
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:15:00 GMT
Sorry. The 3rd paragraph would be the action for MRM-1345.

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Gwen Harold Autencio <gwenharold20@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Gwen Harold Autencio <gwenharold20@yahoo.com>
Subject: MRM-1345
To: dev@archiva.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 8:15 PM

Hi,

I have investigated on MRM-1345.
I used the archiva trunk and changed the version  of nexus-indexer to the latest release
which is 2.0.5.

The
difference that I found bet 2.0.0 and 2.0.5 is that2 IndexCreator were added in 2.0.1 (MavenPluginArtifactInfoIndexCreator
and MavenArchetypeArtifactInfoIndexCreator). And the static field that lists all the IndexCreator
in NexusIndexer has been removed that.

Create the list in archiva that contains all the  IndexCreator.
Unit tests of archiva-index and archiva-indexer-scheduling needs to be adjusted since it will
fail on the new IndexCreator( MavenArchetypeArtifactInfoIndexCreator ).

This
is what I have seen so far. Can I ask enlightenment about the "
addition of features such as creating incremental indexes" ?
And any other things that needs to be done for MRM-1345?

Any thoughts or comment would surely help.

Thanks,
Gwen