archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upload broken on trunk?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:06:16 GMT
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
> I built trunk and started the webapp with mvn jetty:run.  Trying to
> upload a jar resulted in an error page with an impressive stack trace:

... so I deployed an artifact with deploy:deploy-file instead, but
browsing doesn't seem to work either:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /browse/com.example/test. Reason:

    org.apache.maven.profiles.activation.JdkPrefixProfileActivator
cannot be cast to
org.apache.maven.model.profile.activation.ProfileActivator
Caused by:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.maven.profiles.activation.JdkPrefixProfileActivator cannot
be cast to org.apache.maven.model.profile.activation.ProfileActivator
	at org.apache.maven.model.profile.DefaultProfileSelector.isActive(DefaultProfileSelector.java:95)
	at org.apache.maven.model.profile.DefaultProfileSelector.getActiveProfiles(DefaultProfileSelector.java:61)

I was going to take a stab at Brett's suggestion in the 'Facets'
thread, but am not having much luck with trunk today. :)

--
Wendy