archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble editing roles on trunk
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:49:52 GMT
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> I couldn't find a corresponding issue in Redback.
>
> I've never used the page and I'm honestly a bit skeptical about it's usefulness for editing
users. If I were to open a page like vmbuild, you'd have thousands of users in the dropdown.
It is surely easier to do this the other way around.

I tried to reproduce it in the Redback Struts 2 example app, but the
example app doesn't have a link to this feature.  I'll work with it a
bit more and see if I can find more info on what the page is supposed
to do, then report it in Redback.

--
Wendy