archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble editing roles on trunk
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:10:06 GMT
On the 'roleedit.action' page [1] I see a section labeled "Users
defined with the current role" with two boxes and left/right arrows
between.

There is no indication of what it means to be in the left box vs. the
right, and if I click the arrows without selecting any users, the
users just disappear.

This is probably a Redback problem, but I'm seeing it in Archiva trunk
and wanted to bring it up before it gets released this way.

(It does seem to work if I select user(s) and move them left and
right, but again it's not clear what it means to do that.)

[1] Click 'User roles' in the left menu, choose one that has some
users, and click 'Edit'