archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:18:23 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. I scheduled http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-621 for 1.3.1 since
it is simple and has a patch attached.

Is that all you meant, or did you mean i18n of the application?

On 31/03/2010, at 6:23 AM, Shi Yusen wrote:

> UTF-8 and multilanguage.
>

> 在 2010-02-24三的 03:33 +1100,Brett Porter写道:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know there's still a few issues to do in 1.3.1 yet, but I wanted to start laying
out the next version. I've added all the known bugs and improvements I had recorded for the
changes I made, and we had a lot in the bucket already - meaning there are ~100 issues beyond
what was already fixed. That should probably be cut down. I've marked a few for testing that
will either be resolved or pushed, and then there's probably a group more that could be considered.

>> I thought our major targets for the release could be:
>> - polishing of the metadata repository and removal of the database (the issues I've
filed and discussed previously, and those we continue to find through testing)
>> - migrate the proxy and repository groups to the new repository API to ensure it
covers the necessary use cases (not yet filed)
>> - updating the nexus indexer to be compatible with more recent versions of m2eclipse
and prep for its move to Maven (aggregated under MRM-1345)

>> Anything unrelated to that, unless it has a patch or some particular interest for
a developer, can be bumped out to the next version. It'd be great to get this into folks hands
as soon as possible given the improvements.