archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble editing roles on trunk
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:41:34 GMT

On 04/03/2010, at 9:45 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
>> It's not like that in 1.3? As I don't think anything changed in that area on trunk...
>
> I didn't test other Archiva versions, I've been using the branch that
> removed the database, and just switched to trunk since I thought it
> got merged.

Yep, they merged.

> The edit roles thing is coming from Redback, so whenever it got added there...

It's in 1.3 already (And probably a number of earlier releases).

I couldn't find a corresponding issue in Redback.

I've never used the page and I'm honestly a bit skeptical about it's usefulness for editing
users. If I were to open a page like vmbuild, you'd have thousands of users in the dropdown.
It is surely easier to do this the other way around.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org