archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 06:33:28 GMT

On 31/03/2010, at 4:47 PM, Shi Yusen wrote:

> Great to see the patch. Yes, I mean i18n. If it's ready for i18n, I'll
> try to translate the labels into Chinese.

We haven't created the labels yet unfortunately. Could you file a separate ticket in JIRA
for this (and again, if you'd like to help, let us know).

Thanks,
Brett

> 在 2010-03-31三的 10:18 +1100,Brett Porter写道:
>> Thanks for the suggestion. I scheduled http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-621 for
1.3.1 since it is simple and has a patch attached.

>> Is that all you meant, or did you mean i18n of the application?
>>
>> On 31/03/2010, at 6:23 AM, Shi Yusen wrote:
>>
>>> UTF-8 and multilanguage.
>>>

>>> 在 2010-02-24三的 03:33 +1100,Brett Porter写道:

laying out the next version. I've added all the known bugs and improvements I had recorded
for the changes I made, and we had a lot in the bucket already - meaning there are ~100 issues
beyond what was already fixed. That should probably be cut down. I've marked a few for testing
that will either be resolved or pushed, and then there's probably a group more that could
be considered.

I've filed and discussed previously, and those we continue to find through testing)
it covers the necessary use cases (not yet filed)
m2eclipse and prep for its move to Maven (aggregated under MRM-1345)

for a developer, can be bumped out to the next version. It'd be great to get this into folks
hands as soon as possible given the improvements.