archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing Archiva 1.3.1
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 02:04:30 GMT
Hi,

There are only 5 issues remaining open that are scheduled for 1.3.1. These
are:

    * [MRM-1066] - Shutdown of Tomcat causes Exception when running Archiva
Project
    * [MRM-1206] - HTTP ERROR: 500 when adding/deleting artifact, adding
repository/legacy support/network proxies with null values
    * [MRM-1321] - Snapshot is linking to oldest version in Archiva GUI
    * [MRM-1349] - Unable to download snapshot artifacts with -SNAPSHOT from
artifact info (webapp browse)
    * [MRM-1353] - Build number is always 1 for SNAPSHOT artifacts uploaded
via web upload form

Most of them already have patches and one of them can be deferred to 1.4.0
since it was already fixed by Brett's changes in trunk.

Are there other issues that you think needs to be included in 1.3.1?
Otherwise, I think we can already release 1.3.1 this week :)

Thanks,
Deng