archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upload broken on trunk?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 23:01:34 GMT
I get both the same problems with jetty:run (which I haven't really been using), but there
are no problems with the standalone jetty bundle or the WAR on Tomcat (as run through the
Selenium tests).

I'll take a look, but in the mean time you can try the later two (mvn -Dcargo.wait=true integration-test
in the Selenium tests dir should work).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter