archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: MRM-1351: please advise
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:54:34 GMT

Marc Lustig wrote:

> What came to my mind now is that instead of sending the checksum as an
> additional file, we could simply add the checksum as an HTTP header-entry
> to the DAV-request that sends the artifact.

I have looked into the deploy-plugin (trunk), apparently in
DefaultWagonManager.putRemoteFile() method there is already some logic
implemented to add SHA-1 and MD5 hashes using addTransferListener() -
although I would not bet this logic is working at all until I have testet
it.

Does Archiva on the other side grab those values from the DAV-request?
What API is Archiva using to handle the request - Wagon or some plain WebDAV
?