archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject MRM-1351: please advise
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:14:32 GMT

Hi there,

I have just created MRM-1351 and have a couple of questions:

1) supported protocols
Maven Deploy Plugin supports next to DAV also FTP- and SSH-based artifact
deployment.
Which of those additional protocols does Archiva support?
Accordingly, which is the proper place for a generic implementation of the
hashcode-based artifact validation?

2) getting the hashcode of the local repo
The maven-deploy-plugin does not support to specify a parameter like
"sha-hashcode", neither for the deploy nor the deploy-file subgoal. How then
could Archiva possibly get the hashcode of the local repo from?
This appears to me a major pre-condition to implement this ticket.

cheers
Marc