archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:47:51 GMT
Great to see the patch. Yes, I mean i18n. If it's ready for i18n, I'll
try to translate the labels into Chinese.

在 2010-03-31三的 10:18 +1100,Brett Porter写道:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I scheduled http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-621 for 1.3.1
since it is simple and has a patch attached.

> Is that all you meant, or did you mean i18n of the application?
>
> On 31/03/2010, at 6:23 AM, Shi Yusen wrote:
>
> > UTF-8 and multilanguage.
> >

> > 在 2010-02-24三的 03:33 +1100,Brett Porter写道:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I know there's still a few issues to do in 1.3.1 yet, but I wanted to start
laying out the next version. I've added all the known bugs and improvements I had recorded
for the changes I made, and we had a lot in the bucket already - meaning there are ~100 issues
beyond what was already fixed. That should probably be cut down. I've marked a few for testing
that will either be resolved or pushed, and then there's probably a group more that could
be considered.

> >> I thought our major targets for the release could be:
> >> - polishing of the metadata repository and removal of the database (the issues
I've filed and discussed previously, and those we continue to find through testing)
> >> - migrate the proxy and repository groups to the new repository API to ensure
it covers the necessary use cases (not yet filed)
> >> - updating the nexus indexer to be compatible with more recent versions of m2eclipse
and prep for its move to Maven (aggregated under MRM-1345)

> >> Anything unrelated to that, unless it has a patch or some particular interest
for a developer, can be bumped out to the next version. It'd be great to get this into folks
hands as soon as possible given the improvements.