archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn>
Subject Re: roadmap for 1.4
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:23:34 GMT
UTF-8 and multilanguage.

在 2010-02-24三的 03:33 +1100,Brett Porter写道:
> Hi,
>
> I know there's still a few issues to do in 1.3.1 yet, but I wanted to start laying out
the next version. I've added all the known bugs and improvements I had recorded for the changes
I made, and we had a lot in the bucket already - meaning there are ~100 issues beyond what
was already fixed. That should probably be cut down. I've marked a few for testing that will
either be resolved or pushed, and then there's probably a group more that could be considered.

> I thought our major targets for the release could be:
> - polishing of the metadata repository and removal of the database (the issues I've filed
and discussed previously, and those we continue to find through testing)
> - migrate the proxy and repository groups to the new repository API to ensure it covers
the necessary use cases (not yet filed)
> - updating the nexus indexer to be compatible with more recent versions of m2eclipse
and prep for its move to Maven (aggregated under MRM-1345)

> Anything unrelated to that, unless it has a patch or some particular interest for a developer,
can be bumped out to the next version. It'd be great to get this into folks hands as soon
as possible given the improvements.