archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: work left to do on MRM-1025 branch
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:00:33 GMT

On 19/02/2010, at 2:45 AM, Deng Ching wrote:

> Does the artifact info in the content model get updated when it is changed?
> I tried deploying an artifact in the pre-configured 'internal' repo and got
> this warning when I browsed to the artifact info page:

At the moment, there isn't any timestamp checking - it will update it from the storage if
it knows it is incomplete or missing. The message is misleading actually, the 'consumer' version
you are using doesn't file a problem report. Basically that message means there wasn't a valid
POM. You can check your logs to see the problem.

> "The model may be incomplete due to a previous error in resolving
> information.."
>
> From the repo problem report, the cause was that the path to the artifact
> cannot be resolved because of the repo's path set which is
> './data/repositories/internal'.

This sounds like an additional bug. I've noted them both for now.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org