archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject authenticating to Archiva with CAS
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 23:55:06 GMT
I use CAS (www.jasig.org/cas) for single sign-on and would like to use
it also for my Maven repository, which lives in Archiva 1.2.2 under
Tomcat 6.0.20. Authentication in Archiva is handled by Redback. Does
anyone have any idea if there is a simple way of making CAS and
Archiva/Redback work together?

I've spent some time researching this and the common denominator of
CAS and Redback seems to be Acegi. I know nothing about Acegi and
Redback, and only enough about CAS to make it work. I'd be grateful
for any hints about how to adapt or configure Archiva to use CAS.

Steve

believed to be clean.