archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject 1.3.x branch, etc.
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:22:12 GMT
Hi,

As there have been a few things getting scheduled for 1.3.1, I created an archiva-1.3.x branch
that can be used to apply the fixes. I think the best approach is trunk-first: ie, everything
goes to trunk, and selected issues get ported to 1.3.x (unless they only ever apply to 1.3.x).
This way, nothing ever gets missed on trunk and the need to double check all merges is removed.
I imagine the 1.3.x series to be only for a very select number of issues, while major work
occurs on trunk (a discussion I'll start once we get past actually voting 1.3 out the door
:)

Any issues?

Cheers,
Brett