archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: seeking review on plan/work for MRM-1025
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:30:50 GMT
Hi Brett,

I'm getting a compilation error in
../plugins/metadata-repository-file/src/main/java/org/apache/archiva/metadata/repository/file/FileMetadataRepository.java
regarding the use of stringPropertyNames() method in java.util.Properties.
I'm using Java 1.5 but the method is available starting 1.6. Should this be
set as a requirement in the build?

Thanks,
Deng

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> In addition, this is the content model I was thinking of:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/branches/MRM-1025/archiva-modules/metadata/content-model.txt(represented
as a tree structure, and can be rendered in XML, json, etc.)