archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Browsing in the MRM-1025 branch
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:26:38 GMT

On 22/12/2009, at 9:38 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

> On 22/12/2009, at 3:49 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

I add some debug logging to help troubleshoot it, or did you want to step through in a debugger?
I don't see it here.

>>> Adding the logging statements sounds good.  At least from the commits
>>> I'll see what area of the code to look at if I can get it running in a
>>> debugger, but I haven't done that in ages...
>>
>> Will do.
>
> ... and done. You should turn org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.BrowseAction up to
debug. You might get additional useful information from turning org.apache.archiva.metadata.repository
up to debug as well.

> Try it at first with the existing ~/.archiva-metadata directory in place, then try deleting
it and see if it helps.

Actually - the issue is that it doesn't collapse across multiple repositories - I'll look
into how to fix that.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter