archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva has periodic load-peaks
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:01:16 GMT
These look to be on the hour, which would correlate with the default scanning interval. You
can reduce that period as long as you are not relying on detecting the arrival of files on
the filesystem from external sources and can wait for certain metadata to be populated.

Archiva 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT should dramatically increase the performance of the system during these
periods, and we are discussing alternatives for removing it for normal operation in future
versions.

HTH,
Brett