archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r882207 [1/3] - in /archiva/branches/MRM-1025: ./ archiva-modules/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/src/main/java/org/apac
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:17:16 GMT
Sorry, I didn't see that the issue key was in the path!  Just a knee
jerk reaction to big commit without an issue. :)  -Wendy

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the reminder - I'll put the issue tag in all the commit messages.
>
> This all falls under the branch issue (MRM-1025). This particular change could actually
be ported back to the mainline as it stands alone - but I don't want to disturb the 1.2.3
work. To some extent, I'm still playing around with what will work before proposing anything
more formal :)