archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r882207 [1/3] - in /archiva/branches/MRM-1025: ./ archiva-modules/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/src/main/java/org/apac
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:12:41 GMT
Actually, to provide more detail...

There was no functional change here, just a move to reduce the complexity of the transitive
closure. I do think in other instances where functionality is enhanced / modified to remove
the database, it is important to create separate issues (the next steps are to flesh out the
metadata repository, which is probably a candidate for this).

Hope that makes sense!

- Brett

On 20/11/2009, at 10:05 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder - I'll put the issue tag in all the commit messages.
>
> This all falls under the branch issue (MRM-1025). This particular change could actually
be ported back to the mainline as it stands alone - but I don't want to disturb the 1.2.3
work. To some extent, I'm still playing around with what will work before proposing anything
more formal :)