archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r882207 [1/3] - in /archiva/branches/MRM-1025: ./ archiva-modules/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/src/main/java/org/apac
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:05:49 GMT
Thanks for the reminder - I'll put the issue tag in all the commit messages.

This all falls under the branch issue (MRM-1025). This particular change could actually be
ported back to the mainline as it stands alone - but I don't want to disturb the 1.2.3 work.
To some extent, I'm still playing around with what will work before proposing anything more
formal :)

Cheers,
Brett