archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject seeking review on plan/work for MRM-1025
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 01:38:26 GMT
Hi,

I have again picked up the task of removing the requirement of the database from Archiva (seeking
to push it over to either an optional add-on, or replace it with an alternative). We use very
little of the data in there for core functionality at the moment.

The main reasoning is to clean up the architecture though and remove a certain classification
of bugs that we get on a regular basis.

I'd like to make sure the work I'm doing is reviewed though, even though it's on a branch.
If you get time to review the code, please do. Short of that, please sanity check the current
plan: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1025

If you have any questions, comments, or would like to help, just shout!

- Brett