archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject Re: logic to prevent overwriting release-artifacts
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:56:02 GMT

OK, I agree that instead of adding a permission for overwriting artifacts it
should be sufficient to delete that particlar artifact. The case when you
have to overwrite a whole bunch of artifacts in once should be rather rare.

Yeah, I already filed that a while ago as MRM-992.
And even that was a duplicate for 747.
OK, I will see if I find the time to fix it. The first barrier is to get
acqainted with the code...