archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2.2
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:57:53 GMT
Hi,

I've installed staged Archiva 1.2.2 and I found 2 issues.

1) Issue with metadata from group repository
I have a group repository (named releases) that includes a central proxy (a repo with a connector
to the central).

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

No versions are present in the repository for the artifact with a range [3.1.0,)
  eclipse:jdtcore:jar:null

from the specified remote repositories:

Looking at my local repository there is a maven-metadata-central.xml but it contains no version
even ifhttp://repo2.maven.org/maven2/eclipse/jdtcore/maven-metadata.xml is not empty.

2) Issue with French chars
All French characters like é or è are displayed with a ?. Archiva is not localized but this
is in the redback part. You can force locale by appending ?request_locale=fr to Archiva URL.
There is no issue with staged Continuum that use the same version of redback.

I'll do more testing then eventually open issues.

Regards,

Julien