archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showing the file size in Archiva
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 05:04:11 GMT
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Brett Porter<brett@apache.org> wrote:

> I think there is a feature req. in to add more info to the webdav listings
> that might help. You could certainly use the WebDAV protocol to crawl the
> information.
>
> It could also be added to the xmlrpc search service quickly.

We were actually looking at the Dependency Tree tab and wishing for it
there [or in an xml export of that data] and then the story changed to
needing the _Project_ tree (basically the pom hierarchy) with this
info.

Adding it to the webdav view or search wouldn't help here, they're
trying to get a view of all the artifacts 'in' a project and need to
know the size in addition to the artifactId/version/type.

Since that view is built from the database, does that change the answer?

--
Wendy