archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud HERITIER <arnaud.herit...@exoplatform.com>
Subject From Archiva to Nexus
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:24:05 GMT
Hi all,
  You perhaps noticed the article I published on sonatype's blog :

http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/07/from-apache-archiva-to-sonatype-nexus/

  It is the translation of posts I wrote in french on my personal blog few
monthes ago.

D’Apache Archiva à Sonatype Nexus –
Introduction<http://blog.aheritier.net/dapache-archiva-a-sonatype-nexus-introduction/>
D’Apache Archiva à Sonatype Nexus – La
migration<http://blog.aheritier.net/dapache-archiva-a-sonatype-nexus-la-migration/>
D’Apache Archiva à Sonatype Nexus –
Conclusion<http://blog.aheritier.net/dapache-archiva-a-sonatype-nexus-le-bilan/>

  I wanted to share my experience and to explain why for a customer I
replaced Archiva by Nexus and how I did.

  I know I'm not the only one. Many issues with our current architecture are
already known and I hope that new members will help to restore the competion
with Nexus.

  Do not hesitate to ask me if you need more feedback about issues I
encountered. I'll be happy to help you.

Cheers,

Arnaud

# Arnaud Héritier