archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Account expired in Archiva
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 02:53:52 GMT
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Sidney B. Russell
<Sidney.Russell@pb.com> wrote:
> I am using archiva in stand alone mode and my admin account has expired.  Develper accoints
have expired also and can not browse the repository using the UI.

> Can I implement the security.properties file in my maven directory without and damage
to the archiva database or is it too late now.  What can I do to get my admin account and
others back?

Try editing security.properties and extending or turning off the
relevant password rules.  Re-start to see how it takes effect.

Editing the database directly is another option.  Let us know if you
need help with that.

In a pinch you can [stop Archiva and] delete the users database, but
you will have to re-add all the accounts and roles.

--
Wendy