archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2.1
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 04:21:43 GMT

On 25/05/2009, at 3:09 AM, Deng Ching wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The Archiva 1.2.1 release candidate has been staged.
>
> This release includes fixes for the NPE issues in 1.2 and upgrade
> problems
> from 1.1.x to 1.2.x. You can take a look at the release notes here:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=15108&styleName=Text&projectId=10980&Create=Createor
> http://people.apache.org/~oching/archiva/1.2.1/release-notes.html

It's my preference in future that we keep the 'highlights in this
major release' at the top, and rely on the changelog for details of
fixes rather than calling out fixes specifically like this and losing
the 1.2 feature set from the release notes.

> The whole staged site is here:
> http://people.apache.org/~oching/archiva-1.2.1/

That's the repository - you meant /archiva/1.2.1?

> While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums,
> can be
> downloaded here:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/archiva/1.2.1/

+1. I downloaded the source, checked the signature built it and have
been running that version without any issues so far today.

- Brett