archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:24:39 GMT
Ok, it looks like your instance is somehow picking out all the bad
metadata in Maven releases :)

Same thing here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/continuum-dev/200902.mbox/%3CC889F1E980FF68449AE8DD327F2C9A1F050D5827@cpt137.magrit.int%3E

That component is defined in maven-project, but the class doesn't exist.

Do you know if there's some setting in plexus-spring that might be
trying to validate all these only in some environments?

- Brett