archiva-dev mailing list archives

From nicolas de loof <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:22:22 GMT
The ClassNotFoundException are related to plexus roles,
the ConcurrentModificationException may be the real cause of my startup
failure, but it is related to redback :

Caused by: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
 at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
 at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.role.processor.DefaultRoleModelProcessor.processRoles(DefaultRoleModelProcessor.java:218)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.role.processor.DefaultRoleModelProcessor.process(DefaultRoleModelProcessor.java:64)
 at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.role.DefaultRoleManager.loadApplication(DefaultRoleManager.java:165)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.role.DefaultRoleManager.loadRoleModel(DefaultRoleManager.java:107)
 at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.role.DefaultRoleManager.initialize(DefaultRoleManager.java:411)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.spring.PlexusLifecycleBeanPostProcessor.postProcessAfterInitialization(PlexusLifecycleBeanPostProcessor.java:217)