archiva-dev mailing list archives

From nicolas de loof <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:07:51 GMT
I changed the log4j.xml to use a ConsoleAppender and everything in TRACE
I now have a 20Mo log and still no running archiva, but this strange
stacktrace that could explain no log with "standard" setting :

log4j:ERROR Error occured while converting date.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
 at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.getChars(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.StringBuffer.getChars(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.log4j.helpers.AbsoluteTimeDateFormat.format(AbsoluteTimeDateFormat.java:117)
at java.text.DateFormat.format(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.log4j.helpers.PatternParser$DatePatternConverter.convert(PatternParser.java:444)
at
org.apache.log4j.helpers.PatternConverter.format(PatternConverter.java:64)
 at org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout.format(PatternLayout.java:503)
at org.apache.log4j.WriterAppender.subAppend(WriterAppender.java:301)
 at org.apache.log4j.WriterAppender.append(WriterAppender.java:159)
at org.apache.log4j.AppenderSkeleton.doAppend(AppenderSkeleton.java:230)
 at
org.apache.log4j.helpers.AppenderAttachableImpl.appendLoopOnAppenders(AppenderAttachableImpl.java:65)
at org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenders(Category.java:203)
 at org.apache.log4j.Category.forcedLog(Category.java:388)
at org.apache.log4j.Category.log(Category.java:853)
 at org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter.log(Log4jLoggerAdapter.java:509)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.debug(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:106)