archiva-dev mailing list archives

From nicolas de loof <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:39:12 GMT
Trying to run archiva 1.2 on my local dev Tomcat is better as I get console
logs, but not really fine :
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.maven.project.ModelResolver
Related cause:
ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.NullKnownHostsProvider

(but wagon-ssh-common is in WEB-NF/lib ???)