archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:29:51 GMT
Have you set the properties for the appserver[.base|.home] and added
mail and activation into the Tomcat install?

It sounds to me like this is still the same situation as in 1.1 by the
bugs that were filed, so we can continue with the release (once there
are votes), and I'd be happy to sit down later this week and remove
all vestige of those system properties for a quick 1.2.1.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter