archiva-dev mailing list archives

From <geoffrey.twes...@nomura.com>
Subject RE: archiva fail deploy if artifact already exists
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:22:32 GMT
I will find time to do some more work on it and then attach it.
Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@apache.org]
Sent: 24 March 2009 23:16
To: dev@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: archiva fail deploy if artifact already exists

On 25/03/2009, at 10:09 AM, <geoffrey.twesige@nomura.com> wrote:

> Ok forks,
> I have managed to write code which should block off any duplicate
> deployments of artifacts to the archiva repository; both via the UI
> and
> command line using maven. It is not the best of hacks but I will
> submit
> the patch if anyone needs it.

Even if useful as a starting point, that'd be great. Please attach it
here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-747

If it needs more work, do you want to revise the patch until it is
complete, or is this just a one off you want to leave us with?

Thanks,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain
proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action
on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all copies.
Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or
completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this
e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference
to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only
and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the
right to monitor e-mail communications through its networks (in accordance
with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is
a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read
our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail:
http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm