archiva-dev mailing list archives

From <geoffrey.twes...@nomura.com>
Subject RE: archiva source code
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:57:21 GMT
The problem is that Archiva accepts deployments of artifacts that
already exist in the repository. I have already modified the code in the
UploadAction class to block off any duplicates via the upload section on
the Archiva UI and now I am trying to do the same for Webdav. I am open
for suggestions if anyone has some, because it seems like doing the same
for deployments via Webdav is going to be a tough hack.

Thanks again

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] On Behalf Of Brett
Porter
Sent: 17 March 2009 03:10
To: dev@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: archiva source code

On 17/03/2009, at 1:45 AM, <geoffrey.twesige@nomura.com>
<geoffrey.twesige@nomura.com
 > wrote:

> Hi, when uploading artifacts to an archiva repository from the command
> line using mvn deploy:deploy-file .............. Does anyone know
> which
> class of the archiva source code and what section handles this? Any
> help
> about this will be very appreciated.

RepositoryServlet in archiva-webdav.

What's the problem?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain
proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action
on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all copies.
Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or
completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this
e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference
to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only
and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the
right to monitor e-mail communications through its networks (in accordance
with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is
a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read
our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail:
http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm