archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:27:02 GMT

On 23/03/2009, at 10:15 PM, nicolas de loof wrote:

> Did I miss something or was this allready required in 1.1.* ?
> I can't remember having patched the standard war but it woks fine on
> my
> tomcat. Beeing a shared instance I can't setup custom JVM system
> properties
> :(

It was, but only for logs.

http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.1.3/adminguide/webapp.html

All of the following are required (the JSW startup scripts set them in
standalone):

* appserver.base set
* appserver.home set
* activation.jar and mail.jar in tomcat's common/lib

I've wanted to remove this for a while, but it fell off my radar...
I'll see if there's a way to set it elsewhere than the command line.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org