archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <echoflor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wrong metadatas
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:11:45 GMT

Hi Guys

I had the issue below with 1.1, and in my case I needed to filter the
artifacts so that a repository group would get the artifact from the first
in the group that would have it available, without asking for the rest.
maria had mentioned that this behaviour could be made configurable by group.

I just installed version 1.2, is there any progress on this on this version?

regards
Emerson