archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject release plans
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 23:15:43 GMT
Just wanted to update everyone after the JIRA flood :)

I want through the 1.2 bucket yesterday and moved many that weren't
essential out, then moved the rest back to 1.2-M2, with the intent of
finishing them off and then releasing, with a 1.2 to follow pretty
quickly behind.

I wasn't intending for it to be so many issues :) I don't want to
derail the effort to get a release out - but many of these have
patches, are documentation, or are just to reverify against the latest
changes to metadata, pom parsing and search. If big things still stand
they can be pushed out again, but these should fall pretty quickly. If
not, maybe we could cut M2 early in the week regardless.

I've started with the ldap ones. I hope to have some time tonight for
a few more issues, but go ahead and grab anything unassigned if you'd
like to check it off the list :)

Cheers,
Brett

--