archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:29:02 GMT
+1s
3 Binding: Emmanuel, Fabrice, Brett, Deng
1 Non-binding: Shi Yusen

-1 Binding: James
+0 - Nicolas

The -1 binding vote has been resolved though, so I think we can proceed with
the release.
Thanks for testing out the RC and for casting your votes :)

BTW, it's Archiva's first year anniversary as a TLP this month and what's
the best way to celebrate it than with a new release :)
Cheers everyone!

-Deng

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Maria Odea Ching <oching@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> The Archiva 1.2 release has been staged. The binaries, including the
> sources, signatures and checksums, are available here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/builds/archiva/1.2/<http://people.apache.org/builds/archiva/1.1.2/>
>
> You can take a look at the release notes at
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=14288&styleName=Text&projectId=10980or
> http://people.apache.org/~oching/staging-sites/archiva-1.2/release-notes.html<http://people.apache.org/%7Eoching/staging-sites/archiva-1.2/release-notes.html>
>  <http://people.apache.org/%7Eoching/archiva/1.1.2/release-notes.html>While the
staged site can be viewed here: