archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:52:39 GMT
It turns out I indeed forgot to set the appserver properties again
yesterday, I was using a different console from where I've set the env so it
didn't get set. I tried it again today, and I was able to access the Archiva
webapp now (thanks Brett!) :) Maybe you did the same Nicolas?

Anyway, here's my +1 for 1.2..

-Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |