archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.2
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:24:13 GMT
The log errors went away during startup but now I get a 404 when I access
the webapp. I'm now getting the same problem as Nicolas :( I wonder if it is
indeed related to the logs.. because I was able to access Archiva when I was
having the log errors during startup and now that the logs dir are properly
set, I can no longer access the webapp and get a 404 instead.

-Deng

wrote:

> [...]
required in 1.1.* ?

>>> fine