archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva Documentation Patch
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 02:33:28 GMT
Thanks for the patch Lani :) BTW, can you submit an Individual Contributors
License Agreement for your contribution?
You can download the agreement in PDF form here:

http://apache.org/licenses/ (Contributors License Agreements section)

Please fill it up and once it's completed, submit it via fax or email (see
instructions included in the agreement).

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |