archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: release plans
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:11:43 GMT
Rather than pushing things out, how about anything not done by <time
specified by you> gets left out?

I know its still a lot - but many were really meant for verification,
not fixing (ie, freebies), so I'm hoping they'll still drop quickly.
Unfortunately, I've been stuck in security land :)

Cheers,
Brett