archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Maria Odea Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove support for webdav?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:46:05 GMT
Hi James,

I'm still undecided whether to completely remove webdav support. From our
conversation in IRC the other day, I gleaned that we could move on to the
new API and still support webdav right? If that would be the case, how much
work or change would need to be made in the new API? And can we re-use some
of the existing code in the webdav module?

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |