archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject adding Archiva to CIA
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 01:27:06 GMT
I just discovered this today when someone else pointed it out:

http://cia.vc/

I was thinking of adding Archiva, and the associated IRCbot that
reports on commits that are occurring. This isn't meant as a
replacement for the commits list - of course all the notification and
decisions still need to be made here on the lists - but it's an easier
way to get real time updates and ask people about their work as it
happens. I don't know if it'd be too spammy but might be worth a try.

Thoughts, objections?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter